- YouTube is the most popular service in the world. You already know what you can find there. The service is great because there are so many applications to browse all the content. All let YouTube crawl in different ways. Here are five YouTube apps and what they do! We removed YouTube Gaming because it was shut down in May 2019. Besides, we have a deeper distribution of all YouTube services here and a tutorial on the difference between YouTube Premium and YouTube Music Premium! Besides, for this list, we do not exclude YouTube VR because Google has rejected Daydream and YouTube TV for the same reason.
- YouTube Kids
- YouTube Music
- YouTube Studio
- YouTube TV
- Price: Free / $12.99 per month
The basic YouTube experience is YouTube. It will allow you to subscription, watching videos, commenting, creating playlists, watching some movies, watching live streaming, and relate to native YouTube content. It also includes things like subscriptions, comments and a discovery section depending on your taste. Most people know this apps and what it does. This is the application you probably use and most of you know. YouTube Premium is an optional subscriptions for $ 12.99 per month. YouTube opens native content, removes advertising, lets you play background, and more. It also gives you a subscription to YouTube Music and Google Play Music for the best combinations of video and music streaming available anywhere. There is also YouTube Go for developing countries. Works with a scaled-down version of YouTube that uses less data.
- Price: Free / $12.99 per month
YouTube Kids is like a YouTube game, but for kids. It removes most things from YouTube and shows only child-friendly content. It offers multiple profiles for multiple kids, channel locking, new video reporting than the regular YouTube app, and other parental controls. Most of the videos are educational. Not bad for what it is. In the early days he had some problems with bad advertising and other things. However, the service is now mostly clean. YouTube Red removes ads and YouTube Kids provides other features.
- Price: Free / $9.99-$12.99 per month
YouTube Music is the official YouTube music streaming service. It took away most of the rest of the videos on Youtube and was a spin-off app that only shows music. He still does. However, it also includes the same type of streaming music you find on Spotify, Google Play Music, Apple Music, etc. The quality of the music could be better, and the EI is more basic. However, it is a new design, so we expect time to improve. Alternatively, you can listen to music, watch music videos, playlists, manage your playlists, and discover new things. As mentioned, there is a lot of work to be done and not yet available everywhere. Check out our video below to see it.
- Price: Free
YouTube Studio is an app for YouTube creators. It lets you upload your videos, fill in all the information, and manage your channel in a variety of ways. You can manage analytics, comment filters, monetization settings, image uploads, and access channel listings. Receives consistent updates and works as advertised most of the time. However, you do not need to do this unless you upload videos consistently.
Why YouTube Is Getting Rid Classic Creators Studio?
- Data YouTubers loves YouTube Creator Studio. He provided so much information on this broad analytical message to highlight all perspectives. Then why would YouTube change?
- Switching to a popular social media platform is always a concern for content creators, as a new learning phase is required. While Classic YouTube Creator Studio has many features and functionalities, it was difficult to interpret and find data frequently. Many creators are not sure where their data was located or how the information presented was used.
- YouTube Studio was designed to be a helpful management and analytics tool. YouTube also provides further guidance by showing key metrics used by the algorithm to significantly evaluate the success of a video. Besides, the graphics presented provide greater clarity, shortening the time a creator needs to find the information they need.
- Certainly, YouTube has updated its Creator Studio to provide users with a tool that allows them to better understand their video performance and improve content that meets YouTube’s requirements.
- Price: Free / $450 per month (plus add-ons).
- YouTube TV is the latest great YouTube app. It is a YouTube live TV app and does not contain any real YouTube videos. You get $ 40 a month for several live cable TV channels. The app also includes exclusive YouTube Originals content. It offers most of the popular channels, some local sports and news channels and add-ons like HBO. The UI is remarkable, the never-ending cloud storage is a bonus, and the six profiles in the account are family friendly. All three can be used at once and each profile has its DVR, recommendation and homepage.