- You want to make money, right? Of course, you do. Everyone wants it and wants to make some money. So you started a blog because you’ve heard it’s an easy way to make money, but you’re not sure how to make money. Or maybe you already have a blog and are exploring ways to make money.
- No matter what group you are, if you make money with a blog – it can be a hobby blog or a business blog. It’s not a rich-quick appeal, but if you do well, you can do enough to help your family and more. Dive in and see how they can make a blog.
Revenue from CPC or CPM ads
- One of the most common ways for bloggers to make money is to place ads on their websites. There are two types of ads:
CPC / PPC Ads.
- Cost-per-click (also called pay-per-click) are usually banners that you place on your content or sidebar. Each time a reader clicks on the ad, you will be paid.
- CPM ad or “cost per 1,000 impression” are ads that pay you a fixed amount of money based on how many people view your ad.
- Perhaps the most popular network for accessing these types of ads is Google AdSense. With this program you do not have to be in direct contact with advertisers; you just put the flag on your website; Google selects the ads that are relevant to your content, and the audience clicks on the ads. There are many similar programs available if you think AdSense doesn’t work with you, such as Chitika, Infolinks and Media.net.
Sell Private Ads
- Working with advertising networks is not your only option when it comes to selling ad. If you get enough traffic, the advertiser can come to you directly and ask you to place the ad on your site. You can also contact advertisers. Most of the aforementioned option is for no human, which means you can set your ad rates.
- Private ad sales may include banners, buttons, or links. Even if you write or give feedback about the product or service of your ad when writing money protection messages. Another option is to write a subscribed post or series, that is, you can write about any topic, but the advertiser pays for the “It has come to you” content.
- This can change the way you make money. For example, there may be a one-time fee within a post. If you host banner ads, your partner may be charged monthly.
- To maximize your income, you can also choose to sell e-mail newsletters for email protection (here are 5 best marketing software), podcasts, and videos.
- Affiliate marketing is another great tool to make money for your blog. Here’s how affiliate marketing works:
- The advertiser has a product they want to sell. The buyer agrees to come from your site to provide a commission for each sale.
- It give you a unique link that track your affiliate code. That way, a buyer knows when your link has been used to make a purchase.
- You include your affiliate link on your site. You can do it directly through content or banner ad. If a reader clicks on your special link and buys the recommended product, you gain a percentage of what they have purchased.
- You can use ad networks like Amazon Associates to affiliate marketing or create private partnerships with advertisers and businesses with an affiliate program.
Selling digital products
- If you would sell or rather you like people to advertise products on site which you are running for revenue, consider selling digital products. This can include items:
- Online courses/workshops
- People can use pictures, videos or music in their content
- Apps, plugins or themes
Remember to choose one of those paths that make it relevant and useful to your readers. Many bloggers make the mistake of accepting that readers develop the products they need; listen to your readers first create the digital products they need to create.
Use Content Marketing as a Tool for Your Business
It is also possible to sell physical products on your blog and thus make money. Instead of starting to make money on your blog, think of your blog as a content marketing tool that will drive visitors to your business website.
The possibilities are almost endless when it comes to developing a business blog. You could sell handmade products, books, manufactured goods and more. Or you already have a business and start blogging about becoming a loyal customer.
Let’s say, for example, you re-sell and re-sell used smartphones outside your home. You can use a blog to attract the listings that are for sale on your site to the website you list. Your blog may cover topics about DIY refurbishment. On one level, it may seem controversial because you want people to buy your phones, but it also helps you build the brand and get recognition. Social media gurus Jay Baer explained the concept of Copyblogger:
- But in the end, if you go deep into your project from this project, where will you be called? Will you randomly call the one you found on Google or call the guys who just saw their logo on the corner of the 14-year-old video?
- This concept can also be applied to services of all kinds of industries. For example, if you offer electronic repair services as opposed to physical products, you can still use the same blog concept to increase brand awareness and become more customers.
- Another way to make money is to sell your partners in exclusive corners of your site. For example, a career blog can charge $ 10 a month for users to access their workbench. An initial business blog can post members on their forums, and people can get personalized advice about their business.
- The key here is that your exclusive partners must be more valuable than what visitors can find for free elsewhere, so make sure you develop something worth the price.
Use it to build your Credibility
Blogging to build credibility can bring a lot of money. For example, suppose you start a blog on finance. People start reading your content and your blog is very popular. You are a recognized figures in the financial industry.
With this mandate, you can get people to write a book about debt management, or to talk at conferences or charge days for employee financial training.
This is certainly not the right way to make money on the blog, but it has worked for many acquaintances and it can work for you as well. If you are looking for the right stream of revenue, popular blogs have sold 4-7 figures (sometimes more) selling brand and content.
One thing to keep in mind is that blogging for money is impossible if you just put your website down and leave it sitting there. The “if you build it will come” mentality doesn’t work here, so make sure you’re ready for the time. Most bloggers don’t see any revenue for several months (sometimes years) after starting their blog. Before you dive deeper into blogs, remember these little tips:
Create quality content
You won’t make any money from your blog unless people read it. After all, your readers are the ones who can make money, click on ads or buy your products. Always bring your readers.
Don’t just spend time on your blog
Developing successful blogs has a lot to do with building relationships. This can include relationships with sponsors, partner members or other bloggers who will direct traffic to your blog. Make sure you spend some time on forums and other blogs (or whatever it is for you) to build relationships and your blog.
Don’t be afraid to experiment
- Not all the tips and income will work for you. Don’t be afraid to adjust your rules to what works for you and your readers.
- Making money blogging can be very sustainable, but it can pay off in the long run from scratch. Just remember that you need to use all the means to make money at once. Consider what is happening to other people in your industry and start from there.